Wednesday, August 12, 2009

39 Reasons Why...

I love my man--
1. He really is my BEST friend
2. He listens to me (most of the time)
3. He sends me random texts throughout the day reminding me that he loves me
4. He is the BEST dad any kid could ask for
5. He is a rock star husband too
6. He lets me lay on his hairy chest and he tickles my back ALMOST every night
7. He smells his own socks, and even admits when they stink
8. He makes me laugh
9. He can't sleep under the covers when they are tucked in at the bottom
10. He has a drink with him at all times
11. He has the most willpower of anyone I know
12. He wanders around IKEA with me and even "pretends" he likes it
13. He has mad poker skills
14. He loves to golf
15. He is funny
16. He has great hair
17. He poops with the bathroom door open
18. He pretty much always lets me pick the movie, even though I ALWAYS fall asleep
19. He isn't afraid to tell me when I am wrong (which is RARE)
20. He puts up with my bad attitude 3 weeks out of the month ;)
21. He lets me do all the decorating, and always says he loves it
22. He is very protective of his kids
23. He has amazing singing skills
24. He has his own way of doing his laundry-- it's quite the process
25. He is a hard worker
26. He makes the best bean dip
27. He doesn't get mad at me when I snore
28. He isn't afraid to show emotion (cry)
29. He has a strong testimony
30. He loves to talk about his scars, and tells me about them like I've never heard the story before
32. He can keep up with me in the "gas department"
33. He was a football star in High School
34. He loves his family
35. He gives the best hugs
36. He puts me first, ALWAYS
37. He is honest
38. He loves babies
39. He is MINE!

Happy birthday, love! Thanks for being born! I LOVE YOU!
And the number 39 was just a random number. It has NOTHING to do with his age! ;)







4 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

So cute and creative! I love how blunt and honest you are. It has always made me laugh! I'm trying to be more like you Kristen!

The Hiatt's said...

that was sweet. it made me laugh!! if my husband pooped witht he door open... we would have t open all the windows in our little place and turn on all the fans... there is no way that smell would leave... lol!

The Luke Family said...

Love it!!! ; )

Us said...

Really cute!! Man you are going to be in for it when he turns 80 :o)