Wednesday, January 14, 2009

"Come What May, And Love It!"

My very favorite quote that I have ever heard! Elder Wirthlin said it, and I just can't forget it. Let's be honest, life sucks a good majority of the time, but I know things happen for a reason. I have had many trials in my life, and I continue to have them, but I look back on all my trials and I know exactly why I had them--I learned a ton from them, and I am a stronger person because of them! Now, I am going to try and take Elder Wirthlin's advice and try to just love whatever comes my way. If you try hard enough, you can usually get some lemonade out of those lemons. :)

3 comments:

KT said...

So true. Pretty sure I laughed my head off during that talk. Oh, wait, not laughed-cried, and not head off-eyes out....

steele life said...

i hope so! Cuz I prolly need to heed that advice!

Kendall and Melissa said...

That is such good advice. I think that my kids are teaching me to heed that advice as every day seems to be a trial sometimes. I can complain about it or enjoy it while my kids are young enough that I still have control over their lives.