Thursday, January 15, 2009

FEBRUARY

February is quickly becoming my favorite month of the year! It is a big deal for me--I have Valentine's Day, then our anniversary is on the 23rd, and my birthday is on the 28th! I think Ken hates February for all those reasons, but I LOVE it! So, I am planning ahead for this coming February, and I thought I would put together a little WISH LIST. (This is pretty much for Ken, but others may find it entertaining!)

At the top of my list is a Cricut. These things are amazing! You can do so much with them. I NEED one! I even told Ken he could just get me this one thing, and I would be happy for the rest of the year!!

The next best thing to a Cricut is a sewing machine. I have dreams of one day making my own curtains, pillows, and whatever else I can manage...Ah, a sewing machine would be fabulous!

Next, a new set of scriptures. I have had my same FAKE leather scriptures since 9th grade! Maybe even before that! I need new ones. Ken laughs at me every time I pull mine out. It's embarrassing...

And of course, SHOES! You can never have too many shoes! I found the cutest Steve Madden shoes, and I think I heard them calling out for my feet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're supposed to embed links, not just make words bold, so that those of us who are too stupid to know what a cricut is and too lazy to google can just click and learn. Glad I could help.

The Gentry Family said...

Thanks for the tip, Mark. I got it covered now.

Unknown said...

Love the wish list. But honestly, a sewing machine:) JK! My favorite was the shoes. We can never have too many. Better get a move on it Ken!

Nicole Pimm said...

I am so proud of you that you already have your "wish list" out in the world, my wish for you is that you get ALL you want, we both know I am not capable of assisting in that this year, BUT i'll cross my fingers and wish on some shooting stars for you! I LOVE YOU!