Sunday, June 14, 2009

AAHHH, Retirement!

For any of you who know my mom, you know she is one of the hardest working people there is! She has been a school teacher for 20 years, but her time as a professional teacher is coming to an end. This is her last year teaching, and she is about to join my dad in the world of retirement. She has definitely worked hard for many years, and now she can finally take some time and RELAX! I know she will continue to teach and touch many lives in different ways, but here's to your retirement, mom!!!
We had a family celebration dinner last weekend. It was very fun and VERY LOUD!!












4 comments:

www.saramichellestuff.blogspot.com said...

hey sister, I have a new blog. Keep in touch with me on this one. delete the other one. Talk to you soon! miss ya

The Luke Family said...

That was so fun!!

Fun blog post, too! : )

Unknown said...

great pics! your mom may be interested in my blog...it's called Wrestling with Retirement. I just retired in April, so I can relate!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Congrats to your mom! I haven't seen her in so many years! Probably since girls camp the year that she was in the stake and she was telling us the strategies for running people's bras up the flagpole! haha. Funny lady. I can't believe how old Josh looks!