Thursday, May 1, 2008

Let's see...

So I created this blog because I thought it would be a good way to keep everyone up to date on our little family. Apparently I forgot that I am so crazy BUSY all the time that I rarely have the time to sit down and BLOG! So...I just want to give everyone a little update on the Gentry fam.

All is well in the Gentry household. Ken is still working the swing shift, and I am working the day shift. We don't see each other much, except on weekends. It is really hard, but we make it work. I hate the idea of Aden going to day care. Maybe one day when he goes to school Ken can get a day job and we can be like a normal family...what is a "normal family" though? I often wonder what is normal these days...

Since we have now been married for a year (and a few months) we can finally take the next step and have Ken adopt Aden! I am so excited for this. I have been doing a lot of research online, and we are hoping to have it done by July of this year. It won't change a lot of things right now, but it will make me feel more COMPLETE. :) I will keep you all posted on how that goes.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

GOOD JOB! I am soooo proud of you! AND....Now you can read blogs and post blogs from your BLACKBERRY!!!!! I love you!

Rachel said...

I'm so excited for you and Aden and Ken! I hope everything goes smoothly with the adoption...keep us posted!