Tuesday, May 27, 2008

One Step Closer

I just wanted to update everyone on how the adoption process is coming along. We are officially on the down hill side of things (I think!). We have all the papers, and they are all filled out. Now, we just have to get Ken's criminal history record, his child abuse history record, a new birth certificate form, and submit the forms to the court! After that, they will give us our Hearing date and Aden will OFFICIALLY belong to Ken and me! I can't wait!
Thanks to all of you for being so supportive and excited for us during this whole process. We really appreciate it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh!! How are you!! Yeah Katie is in my ward and I actually found out she was friends with you. What a small world. Well I guess both Katies! Mortensen and Southwick! How is your fam? Your family is so cute!! It is so good to here from you and I am so glad we can keep in touch!! Talk to you soon!

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that you found me on here. Thanks for the comments. I miss you TONS! I am having a stampin' UP! Party tomorrow night at my house, you SHOULD COME! I miss you. How is everything going?

Nicole said...

YAY for the Gentry's!

Mike and Camie Buckwalter said...

GOOD FOR YOU GUYS