Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Our Little "Mother Hen"

Jayne has always been a little "mother". She is so good with her two little brothers, but today she has a different little one to take care of. She and her friend Ashlyn found a BABY BIRD at school!! Of course they had to bring it home, since it's nest and mother were nowhere to be found. This is the tiniest little thing I've ever seen! They have been finding worms for it, and it actually eats them! We aren't quite sure if it will make it through the night...cross you fingers for little "Floob"! (Did I mention that I have a giant fear of birds?!? This one doesn't count though.)


5 comments:

Joshua J said...

oh my gosh! poor little guy. i hope he makes it!

The Luke Family said...

I am going to cry! That is so cute and sweet!

Bless Floob's lil heart! And Jayne's too!!

Jen M said...

Oh how cute! make sure to keep it way warm. wow I love Jane I was the same way when I was a kid, I always brought home stray cats...among other things, what a doll! Go Floob GO!!!

The Hiatt's said...

that is so CRAZY!! I hope floob makes it

Kendall and Melissa said...

Oh my heavens!! Is it still alive? I've been a little out of the blogging world for the past couple of months while Kendall has been home. Life has been...different.