Thursday, July 30, 2009

Dish Brush, Anyone???

Just one of the MANY reasons I love my Kenny...
He had the day off work today, and he decided to go to the store and get us a couple of items that we have been in need of. A mop (he broke ours), some dishwasher soap, and a dish scrubber brush (whatever the proper name for it is?).
I came home and this is what I found for our "dish brush"!!

I could not stop laughing!! All I could say was, "It's huge!" His reply--"I thought it would save some time!"
Oh, how I love him! (And I will be getting us a REAL dish brush soon...)

Edit-- I just realized you can't tell how big that brush is, but it's like one of the big ones that you use for the bathtubs and stuff. :)

4 comments:

The Life Of Patrick and Hil said...

lol! husbands are so cute!!

The Hiatt's said...

lol!!! men... they try to hard but yet struggle so much.

The Luke Family said...

that's AWESOME!

Kendall and Melissa said...

That totally sounds like Kendall! Men, the bigger the brush the faster the job! haha!