Friday, July 24, 2009

"Ordinary, No..."

Kenny Chesney is Ken's all time fave, so I decided I would get him tickets to the concert as an early birthday present. I was so excited because I got FLOOR tickets, and I have never been to a concert and had FLOOR seats. I thought they were pretty dang good seats...until we got there...So, we were in Section A. Pretty good, right??

NO! We got there and found our seats, only to realize that we are stuck on fat people central row. Every single person on our row was huge! And the seats were TINY! We were so squished, and I had one cheek on and one cheek off the whole time! Not to mention that it was about 900 degrees, and Mister sweaty HUGE pants next to me was dripping on me...SICK! Then he stands up, so I go to stand as well, and he is frickin like 9 feet tall and I can't see a thing! I was so annoyed...I was about ready to go find me one of these...

But once Kenny started singing and we started groovin I forgot all about how uncomfy I was just minutes before. He is AWESOME! We ended up having a really good time!
Happy early birthday, Ken..."I don't see how you could ever be ANYTHING BUT MINE."
Oh, and sorry my pics suck. My good camera broke, and I was stuck with my crap one...BOO.






4 comments:

Life with Langleys: Utah Chapter said...

Kristen, So where is the pic of Mr. Sweaty Huge Pants????? I can't believe you didn't post one...you make me laugh!!!oh, and Happy Birthday Ken, whenever it is.

Julie

The Luke Family said...

LAUGHING SO HARD RIGHT NOW!!!

That was an awesome concert!

I took the same pics. ( some at least! )

I was so hot too, but we were surrounded by thin lesbians with mullets, so it was not so squishy!

Happy Birthday, Ken! I think your tractors sexy!!!! : )

The Hiatt's said...

ha ha! that is pretty nasty. But I am glad you both enjoyed it in the long run. Happy Birthday Ken

Kendall and Melissa said...

I would have loved to see a picture of your friendly little sweaty neighbor. :P That is hilarious!