Tuesday, July 7, 2009

California...

We had so much fun in Cali this year! We decided to go because we wanted to see Ken's parents, and we went right around both of the boys birthdays, so it was kind of a birthday celebration the whole time!
The first day we had a little party for Aden at Chuck-E-Cheese (his choice). The boys loved it! We also went to Dave and Busters for Jared's birthday, and they REALLY loved that. We saw a movie--the boys saw Transformers and the girls saw The Proposal. We did a lot of trampoline jumping, outlet shopping, and lounging. Ken was a good sport and he agreed to take us to the beach one day. We drove down to Huntington Beach, and it was so awesome! I loved it! On Friday, my mom arrived, and the two of us went to visit her Aunt Margy. We had a really good time! Our final day (the 4th of July!) my mom and I took the kids to Disneyland. We had a really good time! We got there at 8:30 and we didn't leave until after midnight! We were exhausted!! And my poor feet still haven't forgiven me. But, it was so fun, and the fireworks were AWESOME!! Small World was our last ride of the night, and Aden fell asleep on the ride. Thanks, mom for coming down to spend time with us. And thank you to Ken's parents for letting us stay at their place all week! :)

3 comments:

AshleeMattMaxJack said...

Oh I am SO jealous! I love Disneyland!!
You have got some CUTE kiddos!!!!

Joshua J said...

cute pics! looks like a fun trip. wish we would have been there :)

Kendall and Melissa said...

That looks so fun! You and Jayne look like you could be sisters! Cute cute!