Thursday, June 12, 2008

ABC TAG!

A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Attached-Married for 1 year and 4 months

B- BEST FRIENDS: Ken, Nicole, and my kids

C- CAKE OR PIE: Cake, I LOVE carrot cake!

D- DAY OF CHOICE: Saturday, it's the only day I get to play with Ken AND the kids

E- ESSENTIAL ITEM: MASCARA! I don't know what my eyes would do without it. My other
essential item is my cell phone...I am not sure how we survived before the days of cell phones


F- FAVORITE COLORS: Green and brown

G- GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT: Giving birth to a healthy baby boy

H- HOMETOWN: Sandy, UT

I- INDULGENCES: Chocolate chip cookies (a little too often!)

J- JANUARY OR JULY: July! I love summer!!


K- KIDS: Yes, 3 amazing and adorable kids...Jayne, Jared and Aden...the loves of my life


L- LIFE IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT: My family

M- MARRIAGE DATE: February 23, 2007

N- NUMBER OF SIBLINGS: 6, 2 sisters and 4
brothers

O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Definitely apples (with peanut butter). But I would have to say I prefer orange juice over apple juice


P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS: Small/Enclosed spaces, losing a child/husband, not being able to take care of myself or my loved ones

Q- QUOTES: Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away

R- REASON TO SMILE: Getting off work, weekends, family, blessings

S- SEASON: I LOVE the Fall! Too bad it's the shortest season


T- TAG THREE FRIENDS: Nicole, Katie, Morgan

U- UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME: I can't smell skunks...well, I think most everyone knows that...hmm...


V- VERY FAVORITE STORE: I love TARGET! I know, boring


W- WORST HABIT: Picking my nails, not biting, picking (It drives Ken nuts! He even said he would pay me $5 every day that I don't pick at them!)

X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Definitely Ultrasound! That's my career goal

Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Bread (Any kind, as long as it is FRESH and warm)

Z- ZODIAC: Pisces

1 comment:

The Luke Family said...

That's awesome, Kris!
I love your clip art and photos!