Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Miracle on Wellington Street

My dad watches Aden for us on Monday afternoons when Ken goes to work. This last Monday was an interesting one for my dad.

Ken dropped Aden off at the normal time, with his happy meal in hand, just like every Monday. After he left Aden says to my dad, "Papa, I have a popcorn seed up my nose." So my dad proceeds to look up his nostrils to try and find the popcorn seed. It was nowhere in sight. My dad started getting worried, and was getting ready to haul him off to the Emergency Room, when he looked over and saw Aden with his happy meal straw up his nose! He pulled it out, and low and behold, sitting right there on the end of the straw was the popcorn seed!!

We aren't quite sure how he managed to get the seed out with the straw, but I must say, Good work Aden!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny!! I can't believe how much Aden looks like you it's crazy!!

Nicole said...

That's histarical! Aden is amazing.

Unknown said...

We seriously should get together sometime! I can't believe how many childhood memories we have! We were best friends for so long!!! I still love our pink outfits we had that matched (Teylors was a blue green color) or even our pink snow suits!! Ha Ha the good ol' days!! I kid you not I was talking about you not to long ago! My best friend now is a red head and I was telling her that my best friend growing up was a red head and all her sisters were too!! Then I get a blog message from you!! I love looking at your blog! Tell your family hi!