Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BABY!!

Yesterday was Ken's birthday! I won't mention his age, because I don't want him to get mad at me. :) Anyway, he took the day off work yesterday, and while I was at work, he went to a movie with the boys, went and got ice cream with all the kids, and even found time to get my car registered for me! (How sweet is he!?)
Then when I got home, Ken and I went to dinner at Ruth's Chris Steak House. Let me just say-- it was really good food, BUT I don't think it is worth the money! Maybe it's because I don't eat steak, so I can't really judge...but the creme brulee sure was good!
I got Ken season tickets to the Utah football games this year. I am looking forward to going with him!!
I hope you had a good birthday Ken. I love you lots and lots!!

2 comments:

The Luke Family said...

Happy B- day, Kenjamin!

I hope it was fantastic! I am right behind you......

You guys are so cute!

Love,
Karyn

Nicole said...

Happy B-Day Ken. I think you all look sooooo freakin cute!!!