Monday, August 4, 2008

School Days

School is just around the corner. We can't believe that the summer is already almost over! July flew by for me, and now it is August already! Jayne can't stop talking about school shopping...clothes, supplies, backpacks...We have started doing some shopping here and there. We got their backpacks, lunch boxes, some super cute "skinny jeans" for Jayne, and some really cute Converse shoes for all three of the kids. I love that they all match! The kids think it is great too. :) I can't believe that this time next year we will be getting ready for Aden to go to school too! Wow, time really does fly...

3 comments:

The Luke Family said...

SO CUTE!
Kristen, you are the best MOM to those three! I am so happy that you all found each other! LOTS of LOVE!!!

Karyn

Unknown said...

So I just have to tell you I went school clothes shopping for Boston today to start preschool next month and wow I got killer deals!! Childrens place I got Boston 6 full outfits and spent a total of 40.00 Also Quicksilver (This is all in Park City) has all there kids clothes 1/2 off!! and VANS the shoe store has shoes buy one get one 1/2 off some shoes are 10 bucks!!! Most shoe stores have buy one get one half off!! I just thought I would let you know if you are interested!!! I for sure take after my mom when it comes to bargin shopping!!! LOL

Nicole said...

Cute shoes! I can't believe you have THREE kids in school! YIKES!!!! I love you!