Wednesday, August 27, 2008

White Trash Fest 2008

Ken and I took the kids to LAGOON this last weekend. I am not a fan of Lagoon...neither is Ken. But eBay was doing a work deal where we got in and got lunch for $10.00 a piece (and we have been telling the kids for months that we would take them) so we figured there was no better time.
The kids had a lot of fun. It wasn't too crowded, so I guess I can't complain about much either. We went on all the rides that Aden was tall enough to go on, and Ken took Jared on The Rocket. All in all, it was a fun day, but not one that I am dying to repeat anytime soon!!

4 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

I agree! I loved Lagoon when I was in high school. I guess the "mommy" in me has taken away my want for adventure. Way cute blog!! How did you do that heading with the name and all that? It is adorable!

Nicole said...

YAY!!! Pictures! I love how white trash Lagoon is, have you ever noticed that William's initials are W.T. kinda inronic, huh? Love You ALLLLLL!!!!

The Luke Family said...

Lagoon is in our future too ( next week) It looks like y'all had fun!!! Cute pics of a cute fam!

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.