Friday, October 17, 2008

Why are Men and Women so Different???

So, the other night when Ken got home from work, probably about 1 am, I was sound asleep. As the TV came on I woke up a little... and when I heard what came out of his mouth I was wide awake!
Ken: So, I bought something...it's a new remote.
Kristen: UM, why? We already have 3 remotes!! Why would we need another one?!
Ken: It's a special football remote... It's a Falcons remote.
Kristen: So?
Ken: It's an infared remote.
Kristen: So? How much did you pay for it?
Ken: How much is too much?
Kristen: $10.00 would be too much! How much?
Ken: Around $25.00...but I could point it at the wall and it would still work.
Kristen: Like it's hard to point it at the TV?
Ken: Well, sometimes it is, when the blankets are piled up they get in the way.
Kristen: Sigh...(I knew there was no changing his mind. Can't wait for the awesome remote to arrive!)

3 comments:

steele life said...

so that sounds like my husband. He is a huge football fan (um hello, he plays semi pro still, and he played in college) so he would love that remote. wether we needed it or not! What goofy husbands. Dont tell sam that Ken bought a FOOTBALL remote of anykind. then we will have to get one!

Chelsie said...

Thats Hillarious!!! Gotta Love it!

Unknown said...

I had to make my husband read this. He thought it was so funny. He know thinks he needs a Giants remote! What are they good for?:) And no, I'm not posting a comment during work!