Thursday, October 30, 2008

Cutest Preschool Program Ever



Ken and I went to Aden's very first Preschool program yesterday. It was ADORABLE! They sang the cutest little songs. I had my video camera all ready to go, and half way through the program it died! Of course! So, here is half of the program...(Oh, and go down to the bottom of my page and pause my tunes! And turn on your sound!)


Here's a cute little song about the months...

Mr. Jack-O-Lantern...

Christopher Columbus...kinda delayed...thought they were starting, but they didn't...

Boa "unstrictor"...little nose pick action...check out that enunciation!

I put what under my chair??...

4 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

That was so cute!! I put Talmage on my lap to watch and he was totally mesmerized!! Aiden is such a cute kid. You should be proud!

Nicole said...

That's the cutest thing I've ever seen! Way to go A!

The Luke Family said...

Way to go A!!!

So cute!!

Grandpa Dave & GaGa Minnie said...

Ken/Kristen/Jayne/Jared/Aden: this is super! We laughed until we cried at the Halloween pictures! Jared. I'll bet you were the prettiest boy that night, what a great costume. Jayne-- I love you bangs! Aden-- what are you doing on that ladder?

Ken, glad to hear that you are on days. Kristen, a very professional blog, you have a lot of talent.

We love you all, see you soon

Grandpa Dave and GaGa Minnie