Monday, November 3, 2008

Ch-Ch-Ch-Changes

I have some good news, and some not so good news. The good news is that Ken finally got a DAY position at eBay! I am so tired of being home alone with the kids every night and never seeing my cute hubby, so I told him the next opportunity he has to get a day position, he needs to just take it! So, the opportunity arose, and he took it (He is so obedient!). So, please join me in welcoming Ken to the world of daytime work... :)
Here's for the not so good news. With a day position for Ken comes the loss of our stay at home dad. That means that Aden is going to have to go to daycare...sigh...we have made it through 4 years without daycare, so I consider us to be very lucky. I am currently on a mad search to find a daycare that measures up to my expectations. I have found a few possible options, but I have to go check them out first. If I walk in the door and there is any sign of nastiness or smelliness, I am walking right back out the door!
I'll keep you posted...

5 comments:

Nicole said...

I wish I could just watch him everyday!!!

Kendall and Melissa said...

Good luck with that. I'm so glad that I'm not having to do that, it doesn't sound fun. But I hope you find a fantastic place that he loves!

esianoyam3 said...

Good luck. Daycare can be a good thing, I promise. My li'l munchkin is pretty miserable at times now that she has to spend all day at home with me.

The Luke Family said...

Please......no smells! : )

You'll find a great one! And....congrats to Kenjamin!

steele life said...

Hey! That is awesome he will now work during the day. How fun those changes are, except for the daycare. I used to work in one, and yes check around first, because looks can be deceiving. But I am glad Ken gets to be home. Ps you guys never made it to sacrament. I was looking for you, to sit by you guys again