Monday, November 17, 2008

I'll Be Loving You Forever...

They are back, and freakin BETTER THAN BEFORE! I had SOOOO much fun at the concert on Saturday. Not only did we look freaking amazingly hot, but the music and the company were FABULOUS! I got 4 tickets, and I took Jayne, my bestest Nicole, and my sister-in-law Stacy. We started the night off with some dinner at the Training Table...fabulous cheese fries! When we got to the concert we had to buy Nicole a T-shirt... While waiting in line for that, I looked up and there was my sister Kathy and her hubby Kirk (What are the chances? I didn't even know they were going)! After discussing how hot we all looked, they invited us to hang out with them in their suite! We went on up, of course! We watched the amazingly beautiful and talented Natasha Bedingfield in the suite. She was awesome! Then we decided to head down to our seats to join some of my friends from work. Our seats were pretty freaking awesome (Thank you Make a Wish and Mandy)!! We had so much fun singing along to all the songs, and dancing like it was 1994 again! I could have listened to them play all night long! It was by far my favorite concert I have ever been to!!!
Now for the pics...I know, I look so hot!! Try not to be jealous! :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I am oh so jealous! You guys look hot in your 80's get up.

Us said...

Okay, I must admit that I am jealous that I missed out, looks like your girls had lots of fun! And why did you have to mention Training Table Cheese Fries???? I just got over that craving and now they are on the brain again. Definitely going to hit up Training Table when we are there next month. Ultimate dipping dauce...yum!

The Luke Family said...

Oh my hell (en) Keller!
That is hilarious!
And...... I am scared!

The Hiatt's said...

LOL!! that is so awesome!!!

Kendall and Melissa said...

That is hilarious! It looks like fun.