Monday, November 10, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

I am a total dork, but I love blog tags!

8 TV Shows I Love to Watch...
1: Desperate Housewives
2: Brothers and Sisters
3: One Tree Hill
4: The Hills
5: America's Next Top Model
6: Grey's Anatomy
7: Friday Night Lights
8: Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

8 Things That Happenend Yesterday...
1: "Helped" Ken make breakfast
2: Got kids and myself ready for church
3: Went to church
4: Took a TINY nap (This never happens!)
5: Went to my parent's house for dinner
6: Waxed my entire family's unwanted hairs!!
7: Watched Madagascar with the kids and Ken
8: Went to sleep entirely too early (with some killer heartburn)

8 Favorite Places to Eat...
1: PF Changs
2: Cheesecake Factory
3: Chadders
4: Cafe Rio
5: Texas Roadhouse
6: Training Table
7: Rusted Sun Pizzeria
8: Red Robin

8 Things I'm Looking Forward To...
1: Losing weight
2: Finishing school
3: Aden going to school
4: Ken working his day shift
5: Christmas
6: Going to the temple
7: Buying a home
8: Retirement

8 things on my wish list...
1: A house
2: A new car
3: Lipo suction :)
4: New wardrobe
5: A laptop
6: Health
7: Happiness
8: Long Life

I tag Nicole, Karyn, Erin, Julie, Katie, Afton, Lori and Tiffany

5 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

I'm dorky like that too. I like reading and doing blog tags. Thanks!

The Luke Family said...

My first TaG!!!

I will do it soon!
Love ya, sis : )

steele life said...

Wait a min. you didnt tag me! Rude, we'll I am going to do it anyway. And you wax?? Like eyebrows??

Us said...

Me Julie? Well I am doing it cuz never done one of these before, but it sounds fun so here goes :o) I wax my hubby too! hehe

Anonymous said...

I love that you are looking forward to going to the temple!! I'm so excited for you, sis.
p.s. Have you seen how cheap you can get a laptop these days?!
Love Ya.