Monday, December 29, 2008

Christmas Joys!

We had a fabulous Christmas this year. It was kind of a struggle getting me in the Christmas mood, but once I actually started doing my shopping and decorating it was lots of fun!
We were very lucky this year to be able to spend Christmas eve and Christmas day with both of our families. We went over to my parent's on Christmas eve afternoon and my mom and dad took the grandkids sledding. They had a ton of fun! After that, we got together and ate and opened presents. Then we headed out to Ken's sister's house to see his side of the family. We got there and we ate some more, and opened some more presents.
Christmas morning was spent with just our little family opening our gifts. Ken spoiled all of us and got us a new laptop! We are all very excited! After the gifts, we met up with Ken's family and went to see 'Bedtime Stories.' It was pretty cute, and the kids loved it.
Christmas was very nice, but I have to say, I am a little glad it's all over...
And don't mind Jared in his underwear...my boys hate wearing pajamas! :)












2 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you guys had a good Christmas. Glad Santa showed up:) It ok that you had undies pictures...I like to run around in my undies too:) Oh...gross thought!

Melissa Powell said...

Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. We had fun around here too, and Santa was very nice to the kids. I'm dragging my feet a little on my blog, but I'll get there.