Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hello 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! Here's a little survey about my 2008...

Kissed someone new?
Nope. I only kiss two people...Ken and Aden!

Done something you've regretted?
Hmmm...Just the fact that I didn't get my butt back to school like I had planned.

Lost someone?
Not this year

Tripped over a coffee table?
Uh, maybe I did--I'm not really sure!

Came close to losing your life?
No, well, unless you count the times in the car when Ken was driving...Ha ha ha

Read a great book?
I read the Twilight series, they were pretty great!

Grow apart from anyone?
Yes...sadly

Did you change at all this year?
I'm pretty sure I did. I know I got fatter! I think I changed in other ways too. You'll have to ask Ken.

Did you get your hair cut?
YES! And now I want it to grow back!

Were you in school?
No--but my kids were, so I pretty much was too.

Did you get good grades?
Jared got dang good grades, and I helped him with his homework! Does that count??

Did you have a job?
Um, yes

Did you own a car?
Well, I don't own a car, but I have one that I make payments on. :)

Did you move at all?
No, I wish!!

Would you change anything about yourself now?
UM, YES! I'm gonna work on that in 2009 baby!

Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
I know it will!

Any big plans for 2009?
We're going to the temple!!

What did you love the most about 2008?
Settling in with my new little family

What did you not like about 2008?
The Economy, and the gas prices! LOL

2 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

Good luck on those New Years Resolutions. I hate them because of what they are, but I still make them every year. This year though I have new plans to make them worth while...:)

The Luke Family said...

Sweet new background! I LOOOOVE

IT!!!!!!!!!!!