Monday, December 1, 2008

A Very ThankFUL weekend

I just love long weekends when I don't have to work. This Thanksgiving weekend was fabulous! I worked hard, played hard, ate a ton, and rested lots. It was awesome! We went to my mom and dad's house for the feast. I was in charge of the rolls. I make the rolls every year... This year I had a special little helper. And I must say, I think he added a little something to them this year. The food was all so tasty! I think it might be because I like food a lot more than I used to...maybe a little too much!?




We also saw a few movies this weekend. Ken and I took Aden to see Bolt. It was so cute! Then the two of us saw Four Christmases. It was really funny, and very good! We both really liked it. And I also went with my mom to see the much anticipated Twilight. I was very happy with it! I liked it a lot more than I thought I would. I will definitely see it again.

And of course we had to decorate the tree! That is my favorite part about Thanksgiving! Well, I like the food, but I just love that we are that much closer to Christmas!!!






8 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

What beautiful decorations. Your rolls look fantastic! I so miss talking to you, but I'm glad you are so good about blogging. I just love reading and seeing what you are doing and your fun family!

Nicole said...

Way to go Aden! I can't even make good rolls! Your tree looks awesome

The Luke Family said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

You should have invited me to see Twilight!!! : (

The Luke Family said...

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!

You should have invited me to see Twilight!!! : (

The Hiatt's said...

Your tree ROCKS! It is beautiful! and those rolls... look super yummy!! did you save some for your fellow employees? ;)

Tiff Gutierrez said...

You have such a darling family! I am so happy everything is going great for you. Your house is darling and the rolls, I dont even own a rolling pin! Iam so glad we can keep in touch!

Rachel said...

Oh my goodness, I am still thinking about those rolls! They were so good. I'm glad you're the roll girl. :)

Anonymous said...

so... did you have to put your stockings in that order because it goes oldest to youngest?? you crack me up! i'll have to come by and check our your decorated house. I wish we lived closer by each other...