Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Tag...Because Afton Said So...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper, and it has to match the tree!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Artificial...so easy, and the lights are already on it.
3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? Around the first of the new year
5. Do you like eggnog? Not really, I like about one sip. I can kinda handle it if I dilute it with some milk, but even then...
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Hmmm... Probably my American Girl doll Samantha
7. Hardest person to buy for? Dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? Jayne
9. Do you have a nativity scene? No, but I want one. I am too picky though.
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail for sure!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Our lame Christmas gift from the Hospital this year. So lame!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Well, I still haven't really "started" yet this year.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No, but not a bad idea...LOL
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Peppermint ice cream
16. Lights on the tree? A must, and they must be white
17. Favorite Christmas song? The Christmas Shoes
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I love being able to just stay home. But we travel to go see the Gentrys every other year.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning
22. Favorite Christmas Tradition? Watching Christmas Vacation with my family
23. Favorite ornament, theme or color? This year I'm loving the black, white, red, and lime green theme!
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Anything my mommy makes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Nothing really...Just want my kids and hubby to be happy. :)

5 comments:

Kendall and Melissa said...

That's a fun tag. I feel like through blogging I'm re-getting to know you. It reminds me of all our good times together in high school. But I think we've all changed a bit through experiences too. I know I've grown up just a little. :)

Tiff Gutierrez said...

You forgot Roudolph! lol!

Unknown said...

I think you cheated on naming the reindeer. You can't use goodle.

Unknown said...

I meant google

The Morgans said...

So true about the lame hospital gift!!!